Legacy has an excellent quality and compliance reputation with regulatory agencies and our customers. We have a highly skilled and meticulously trained staff of quality professionals, and we support them with the tools they need to be successful. In preparation for moving into our new facility, Legacy invested in new technology that provides state of the industry in-line quality control and ensures available capacity and flexibility to meet delivery requirements on time, every time.
Below are some of the robust quality systems Legacy uses to ensure the quality of all products leaving our facility meets all regulatory requirements and customer expectations.
- Change control
- Document control program
- Deviations and investigations
- Corrective action and preventive action program (CAPA)
- Process and equipment validation program
- Cleaning validation program
- Batch record review and disposition process
- Incoming, in-process, and finished goods sampling and testing programs